Aug 15 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
ECA Bay Area Regional Workshop
8:30am – 9:00am: Registration and networking
9:00am – 12:30pm: Workshop
Optional tour of EOC following workshop
- Earthquake Swarms and Other Sources of Rock and Roll in the Greater Tri-Valley (David Schwartz, USGS)
- Geospatial Decision-Making Using The HayWired Scenario (Phil Beilin, CA GIS Council Chair and Dale Cox, USGS)
- Alameda County Emergency Services Update (Terri Langdon, Alameda County Sheriff’s Office, Office of Emergency Services)
- Presentations from the 2018 ECA Bay Area Mini Award Recipients
- 2018 ShakeOut and ECA Activities in the Bay Area and Statewide (Mark Benthien, ECA Executive Director)
- Sharing from attendees about recent activities and upcoming plans (You!)
After the workshop, there will be an opportunity to tour the Alameda County Emergency Operations Center.
Please RSVP HERE.
There is no cost to attend this workshop. If you have any questions, please email [email protected].